Informed by the latest research and psychological knowledge in organisational health and wellbeing, the clinic’s individual consultations and consultation packages are individually tailored to address your specific needs, situations, and referral questions.
Occupational health psychology is a distinct area of psychology used to protect, promote, and improve health, safety and wellbeing of people in the workplace. The Occupational Health Psychology Clinic is devoted to helping organisations, leaders, and employees to create sustainable psychologically healthy and safe workplaces. The Clinic offers professional and confidential psychological support for addressing a range of workplace issues, which may include:
- preventing and managing workplace stress;
- managing workplace relationship challenges and issues;
- effectively leading complex teams and/or high conflict/challenging personalities;
- a toolkit for how to safely implement organisational change initiatives;
- dealing effectively with high conflict personalities in the workplace;
- a toolkit for how to manage high conflict patterns with clients, co-workers, and superiors;
- enhancing leadership effectiveness;
- preventing and dealing effectively with burnout;
- achieving work-life balance;
- practising self-care and looking after your mental health in the workplace;
- cross-cultural issues;
- addressing workplace bullying and incivility.
online delivery option available
For further information, or to make an initial appointment, please contact us either by telephone or e-mail. We accept self-referrals as well as referrals from GPs and other professionals.